BlackHawk Data CEO Honored in Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs of New Jersey
BlackHawk Data’s CEO, Maryann Pagano, was recently honored by Leading Women Entrepreneurs (LWE). LWE is an organization that has recognized over 600 outstanding women in business over the past decade.
BlackHawk Data is celebrating the 2021 Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs, Intrapreneurs, Brand Builders and Socialpreneurs that joined us on the list. This prestigious group of women is selected out of hundreds of impressive nominations based on their strong business acumen and ability to both influence and inspire within their respective industries. Our fellow women business owners and corporate leaders excel in innovation and advocacy for women.
- Maryann Pagano – BlackHawk Data
- Emma Aer – Franklin Foods
- Nikki Boulukos and Carissa Jordan – Benjamin Talks
- Paige Brattin – See Worthy Patches
- Jessica King – botkeeper
- Laura Crothers Osborn – Crothers Consulting, LLC
- Kim Crotty – Morris County SHRM
- Ushta Davar Canteenwalla – FiND Genetics
- Sari Freeman – Passages of Distinction
- Jennifer Gillman – Gillman Strategic Group, LLC
- Dr. Regina Hampton – Medical Director of the Breast Care Center at Doctors Community Medical Center (Luminis Health) – Cherry Blossom Intimates
- Michelle Heide – Michelle Heide & Associates
- Marci Hopkins – Wake Up With Marci
- Kimberly Ippolito Salerno – WW (formerly Weight Watchers)
- Laura J. Longman – Princeton Area Community Foundation
- Joanna Jin – Goldman Sachs
- Jessica King – botkeeper
- Sandy Ko – Customer Management Practice
- Shelly Koonce – Novartis
- Lisa Marks-Canty – NEST Global Solutions
- Mari Marques-Thomas – Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Avani Modi Sarkar – Modi Toys
- Dr. Jill Saxon – Bausch + Lomb
- Caroline Sayan – Dress For Success Northern New Jersey
- Tammeisha Smith – Dunbar Center, Inc.
- Melissa Stosic – DotLab
Guest speaker Magie Cook congratulates the Top 25, “Please know that the work you do today paves the way for the next generation of young, aspiring, female entrepreneurs and business leaders… Your innovation and ability to lift others as you climb is why you are being acknowledged. By promoting goodness and progress in the world, you are making New Jersey and the world a stronger and more equitable place to live.”
LWE is a networking organization that recognizes outstanding women in business and strives for their overall advancement. LWE connects and promotes high-level women entrepreneurs and executives through our respected media partnerships. We provide strategic networking, educational events and retreats. The mission is to create a sustainable ongoing environment that brings leaders together and showcases their attributes and contributions.
Linda Wellbrock, founder and CEO of LWE, says, “These honorees are amazing role models representative of the increasing impact diverse leaders are making in the world of business. We are excited to celebrate women who, despite gender-based challenges, excel in innovation and advocacy and have made it to the top regardless of the barriers.”
Join us to honor these woman entrepreneurs virtually on October 28th, 2021.