Arista Expertise ELITE Partner
- Arista Certified Services Provider (ACSP)
- Multiple Arista Cloud Engineers (ACE) Level 3 and Level 5
- Arista Sales Accreditation (ASA)
- Networking, Cloud, and Security-focused
- Managed Services and Help Desk Offering
- NJ Lab & Solutions Testing Facility
- Engineering Expertise
- Approved Subcontractor/PS Engagement work through Arista
Why BlackHawk Data?
Our team is committed to our relationship with Arista. We were the first Arista partner in the world to take on the Arista Certified Services Professional (ACSP) training & exam. We have Multiple Arista Cloud Engineers (ACE) Level 3 and Level 5. Our team has a vast knowledge of networking and security products with focused expertise in Arista.
Our sales team leads with Arista solutions. Our sales team will help with growing leads with marketing, campaigns, events and call blitz days.
We are committed to a successful partnership with Arista.
Healthcare Industry Projects
- Campus and wireless deployment at over 35 locations.
- Deployment and management of CloudVision.
- POE campus deployment at 30 locations.
- Design and product fulfillment of campus and data center upgrades.
- Global product fulfillment and design consulting.
- Hands-on installation services for a global trading firm based in the UK for their US offices. Local product fulfillment.
- Worked with a telecom company in the UK to design, stage, and build core infrastructure for large financials.
- Supported financial services sales team, solutions engineers and project management team with Arista projects.
- Aligned with IT provider on pitching Arista solutions to their US customer base.
- Supported a New Jersey-based technology provider with their diversity goals both in the public sector and commercial building awareness around Arista solutions.
- Built a stronger relationship with a technology services prover around our Arista professional services expertise, meeting with the various teams to align our strengths.
- Making strides in NYC with awareness around Arista.
- Diversity pitch around how Arista supports their diversity partners.
Service Provider Projects
- Smart-hands and campus product design & fulfillment.
- Woman-owned business and small business certified
- Arista NYS OGS Contract
- We design, deploy & support everything we sell
- Our engineers are all W2 employees, we don’t use 1099 contractors
- Wireless predictive & corrective surveys performed
- Onsite physical wireless surveys conducted where needed
- We will go above and beyond every day for our clients Sales committed to aligning on driving new business
- Marketing commitment to drive our partnership awareness
- Subject Matter Expects (SME) that focus on Arista
Our company puts a good deal of focus on making sure our teams have the expertise they need to design, install and support the Arista product lines.
Our technical expertise:
- Data Center
- Campus Switching
- Cognitive WiFi
- DANZ Monitoring Fabric (DMF)